Interested in earning the GRI designation? MESA Real Estate Institute, LLC wants to help you complete your goal by offering GRI Electives.
Earning the GRI designation requires REALTORS® to complete 40 hours of GRI Core Courses plus 24 hours of GRI Electives. Below is a list of the GRI electives that MESA offers on a regular basis:
- Anatomy of a Listing Contract
- Anatomy of a Purchase Contract
- Clear the Confusion: Offers (Counters, Multiples, Contingencies, etc.)
- Handling Multiple Offers Ethically and Effectively
- NAR Code of Ethics and Enforcement
- NMAR’s Many Misc. Forms
- Practical Application of Real Estate Contracts
- Yes, Your Honor, I Did Disclose
These courses are also approved for continuing education by the New Mexico Real Estate Commission, so why not work towards renewing your real estate license and completing your GRI designation by taking these courses.
View our complete schedule of CE courses.
Learn more about the GRI designation here.