Interested in earning the GRI designation? MESA Real Estate Institute can help!
Earning the GRI designation requires REALTORS® to complete 40 hours of GRI Core Course plus 24 hours of GRI electives. Below is a list of the electives that MESA offers on a regular basis:
- Clear the Confusion: Offers (Counters, Multiples, Contingencies, etc.)
- Handling Multiple Offers Ethically and Effectively
- Anatomy of a Listing Contract
- Anatomy of a Purchase Contract
- Practical Application of Real Estate Contracts
- NMAR’s Many Misc. Forms
- NAR Code of Ethics and Enforcement
- Yes, Your Honor, I Did Disclose
These courses are also approved for continuing education by the New Mexico Real Estate Commission, so why not work towards both goals by taking these GRI electives!?!
View our complete schedule of CE courses.
Learn more about the GRI designation here.