Intro to Seller Financing
August 24 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm MDT
About Intro to Seller Financing:
Learn the basics of seller financing and real estate contracts! Who should attend this class?
• Real estate brokers who looking to help buyers and sellers utilize seller financing
• Brokers who are looking to buy and sell properties for themselves utilizing seller financing
• Brokers looking for investment opportunities for themselves and their clients
Here’s what we’ll cover during class: An overview of the timeline of a real estate contract
• How to complete the NMAR Real Estate Contract Addendum
• The doctrine of equitable conversion
• The restrictions on seller financing
• Basic wrap and investment strategies
Approved by the NMREC as Practical Application of Real Estate Contracts (course #21020321).
You will receive a confirmation email after you register. The ZOOM link to join the course and any course material needed to complete the class will be emailed prior. If you would like to test your equipment before the class, give our office a call. Please bring your cell phone to class!
Although all Brokers are welcome, our classes are designed with residential real estate Brokers and property managers in mind. If you specialize in commercial real estate, please contact carnm.com for classes.
To learn about special promos like “Refer a Friend” and course bundles click here.
To view ZOOM, refund, guest and late policies click here.
4 CE Core Elective
Instructor: Susan Blackwell
Location: Live-online via ZOOM