- This course has passed.
Inspections, ORWs and Repairs, Oh My!
May 26 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm MDT
About this course:
Navigating the inspection and repair process requires a good understanding of the inspection and repair paragraphs of the NMAR Listing Agreement and Purchase Agreement, as well as the Objection, Resolution and Waiver Notice and Agreement.
Here are some of the topics we will cover in this course:
- If a Buyer completes their inspections, and they want to terminate, do they have a right to?
- If the broker for the Buyer sends the complete inspection report to the Seller have they defaulted on the contract?
- Should the Seller share an inspection report from a previous Buyer if the transaction terminated?
- If not, what is the best way for the Seller to disclose adverse material facts about the property?
- What are the Buyer’s options if the Seller won’t complete any repairs they ask for?
Join us for a focused, on-point class that will improve your transaction expertise!
You will receive a confirmation email after you register for the course. The ZOOM link to join and the course material needed to complete the class will be emailed prior. Please bring your cell phone to class!
Although all Brokers are welcome, our classes are designed with residential real estate Brokers and property managers in mind. If you specialize in commercial real estate, please contact carnm.com for classes.
To learn about special promos like “Refer a Friend” and course bundles click here.
To view ZOOM, refund, guest and late policies click here.
2 CE Core Elective
Course #: 21070211
Instructor: Rich Cederberg (click here for full bio)
Location: Live-online via Zoom