2017 NMREC Core Course A
The NMREC Core Course has replaced the old 8 hour Mandatory Course. A four-hour course, it is required annually by all New Mexico real estate licensees for license renewal. The newly designed Core Course is a fun and interactive experience!
Here’s what will be covered:
- A review of E&O claims and how brokers can reduce them
- Broker Duties and the Code of Ethics in an interactive case study where we watch a deal unfold and unravel
- The latest legal updates on a local, state and federal level
- Rule changes from the NMREC
- How to improve QB/AB relationships via the Independent Contractor Agreement
This class is unlike any Mandatory Course that you’ve ever taken! Come to class expecting to participate and to have fun!