Continuing Education: NMREC 2017 Core Course
August 19 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$45
Saturday, August 19 @ 9 am to 1 pm…
NMREC 2017 Core Course
The NMREC Core Course has replaced the old 8 hour Mandatory Course. A four hour course, it is required anually by all New Mexico real estate licensees. The newly designed Core Course is a fun and interactive experience!
Here’s what will be covered:
- A review of E&O claims and how brokers can reduce them
- Broker Duties and the Code of Ethics in an interactive case study where we watch a deal unfold and unravel
- The latest legal updates on a local, state and federal level
- Rule changes from the NMREC
- How to improve QB/AQ relationships via the Independent Contractor Agreement
This class is unlike any Mandatory Course that you’ve ever taken! Come to class expecting to participate and to have fun!
CE: 4 Mandatory
Course code: 21011001-A17
Time: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Instructor: Rich Cederberg