Anatomy of a Listing Contract (Core Elective)
Anatomy of a Listing Contract is a four-hour continuing education course is designed to provide attendees with a professional working knowledge of the RANM Listing Agreement and the disclosures required to be completed prior to acceptance of an offer to purchase.
This is a new class. It’s an excellent opportunity to become more familiar with every paragraph of the Listing Agreement and increase your knowledge to match the knowledge you have of the Purchase Agreement. We’ll focus on the most recent changes, we’ll do a classroom activity or two and, time permitting, we’ll play a fun review game.
RANM Forms Covered:
- Lead Based Paint Addendum
- Lead Based Paint Renovation and Repair
- Public Improvement District Disclosure
- Property Tax Levy Estimate
- Listing Agreement including the most recent changes
- Listing Agreement Amendments
- HOA Disclosure
This is a small, interactive class setting with plenty of room for discussion.
This class is taught by Institute Director and primary instructor Rich Cederberg.