Continuing Education Classes to Go
Are you looking for continuing education classes to go? Perhaps you’re the owner or qualifying broker at a brokerage or the education director at a real estate association in New Mexico and you’d like to hold classes in-house? Mesa Real Estate Institute, LLC can help!
Instructors at Mesa are active NM real estate brokers who understand the market.
We also understand the busy life of a Realtor®. That is why Mesa Real Estate Institute is a mobile school.
It provides us with the flexibility to offer CE classes and skills training when and where you need them. With our “Classes to Go” program, we can bring live, interactive classes to you and your team anywhere in New Mexico.
CE Classes Offered:
- 2017 NMREC Core Course A – 4 CE Mandatory
- 2018 NMREC Core Course B – 4 CE Mandatory
- Anatomy of a Listing Contract – 4 CE Education (core elective)
- Anatomy of a Purchase Contract – 4 CE Education (core elective)
- Clear the Confusion: Offers (Counters, Multiples, Contingencies, Backups, etc.) – 4 CE Education (core elective)
- Handling Multiple Offers Ethically and Effectively – 4 CE Education (ethics elective)
- RANM’s Many Misc Forms – 4 CE Education
- RANM Forms Update – 4 CE Education (core elective)
- Understanding and Using RANM Forms – 8 CE Education
New continuing education classes are coming soon! Once they have received final approval by the New Mexico Real Estate Commission you will see them here, so check back often to see an updated list.
Productivity Workshops Offered (non-CE approved):
- Make Your Phone Ring with Seller Leads
- Pull Better Comps – Appraiser Shows You How!
- Promote Your Listings Online
- Write a Better Bio
- Organize your Life (or at least your files)